Installation knowledge of Suzhou boiler recycling products
These tasks include:
(1) Hydrostatic test (overpressure test) to check the tightness of pressure-bearing parts.
(2) Trial rotation of auxiliary machines and verification of each electric door and damper.
(3) Oven. Remove the moisture from the furnace wall and the water in the boiler tube.
(4) Boiler and pickling. Use lye and acid to remove grease, rust, scale and other corrosion products and scale deposits from the heating surface of the evaporation system.
(5) Furnace aerodynamic field test.
(6) flushing pipe. Use the boiler's self-generated steam to remove the debris in the primary and secondary steam pipelines.
(7) Check the security door.
2. What are the rules for the time and temperature of the water before the boiler starts? why?
The water inlet speed before the boiler is started should not be too fast, generally not less than 4h in winter and 2 ~ 3h in other seasons, especially the initial water inlet should be slow. The inlet water temperature of the cold boiler is generally not greater than 100 ° C, so that the difference between the temperature of the feed water entering the drum and the temperature of the drum wall is not greater than 40 ° C. For incompletely cooled boilers, the inlet water temperature can be compared with the temperature of the drum wall, and the difference should generally be controlled within 40 ° C, otherwise the water inlet speed should be slowed down.
(1) Due to the thicker drum wall, the expansion is slower, while the tube wall connected to the drum wall is thinner and expands faster. If the water inlet temperature is too high or the water inlet speed is too fast, it will cause uneven expansion, cracks in the weld joint, and damage to the equipment.
(2) When the feed water enters the drum, it always comes into contact with the lower half of the drum first. If the difference between the temperature of the feed water and the temperature of the drum wall is too large, the speed of entering the water is fast, the upper and lower walls of the drum, the inner and outer walls There will be a large expansion difference between them, which will cause greater additional stress on the drum, cause deformation of the drum, and cause cracks in severe cases.
- Previous post: Suzhou Atmospheric Boiler Recycling Products Safety Supervision Regulations 2019/1/22
- Next post: Suzhou used boiler recycling classification Daquan 2019/1/22